Hearty and delicious, this version of the classic Italian favorite just happens to be gluten-free, thanks to the gluten-free noodles. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas.
- nonstick cooking spray (for baking dish, pasta water, and meat sauce)
- 1 box gluten free lasagna (12 oz. per box)
- salt (for pasta water)
- 1 lb. 85% lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. salt (for meat sauce)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (for meat sauce)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (for meat sauce)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning (for meat sauce)
- 1 jar marinara sauce (24 oz. per jar)
- 16 oz. low-moisture ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (for ricotta mixture)
- 1 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp. salt (for ricotta mixture)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper (for ricotta mixture)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (for ricotta mixture)
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning (for ricotta mixture)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (for ricotta mixture)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a generous pinch of salt and a few sprays of nonstick cooking spray to the water. Once boiling, add the lasagna to the water and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente, 9-10 minutes. Drain the pasta in a large colander, and rinse thoroughly with cold water. While the pasta cooks, prepare the meat sauce.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories320Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes