®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Vegetable Stir Fry
- Using the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Food Processor set up with the Adjustable Slicing Disk, slice the carrots. Make sure the lid is secure and latched into place before you feed the carrots through the food chute opening. You may also need to cut the carrots to fit the feed tube. Make sure you push the vegetables down the chute with the feed tube and not your hands. Also set the speed lever to “High” to obtain better results while slicing your vegetables.
- Once the carrots are sliced place them in a plate and set aside. Slice the zucchini and mushrooms the same way you sliced the carrots.
- In a medium bowl, mix the soy sauce, water, honey, white vinegar and corn starch until combined. Set aside.
- Place the olive oil and extra-firm tofu in a non-stick skillet over medium to high heat. Cook for 3-5 minutes stirring occasionally until the tofu starts to brown.
- Add the carrots, zucchini, mushrooms and ginger. Cook the vegetables for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally or until they are tender. Add the sauce and cook for one extra minute or until the sauce has thickened. If using, you can sprinkle the sesame seeds over the vegetables at this time. Turn the heat off and serve the stir fry over brown rice or quinoa while it is still warm.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories390Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.