®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Caprese Chicken Pesto Pasta Bake
If yours is a pasta-loving family, this recipe is one you'll be enjoying all year long. The tomatoes are pan-roasted and slightly sweetened to pair perfectly with herby pesto, chicken, and fresh mozzarella. And if you made Easy Shredded Chicken Breast Hack, the recipe will come together in a snap. Just add a simple salad, and dinner is done! Note that if you'd like the pasta bake to be extra-cheesy, just go up to 1 pound of mozzarella balls. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Ashley Strickland Freeman.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°. Coat a 13- x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray or oil.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions until al dente; drain.
- While pasta cooks, heat olive oil in a medium saute pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the halved tomatoes, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar. Sauté until tomatoes begin to soften and release their juices, about 3 minutes.
- Gently toss together pasta, tomatoes, chicken, pesto, and mozzarella and spoon into the prepared baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake until cheese melts and pasta is warmed through, 20-25 minutes. Scatter fresh basil leaves on top if you like.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories430Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.