This flavor-packed, fiber-rich vegetarian casserole is easy to assemble and feeds a crowd. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can canned black beans (15 oz. per can, drained and rinsed)
- 1 can pinto beans (15 oz. per can, drained and rinsed)
- 1 can red kidney beans (15 oz. per can, drained and rinsed)
- 1 can corn kernels (15 oz. per can, whole, drained and rinsed)
- 3 scallions (large, minced)
- 1 bell pepper (small, finely diced)
- 2 cups prepared salsa
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 11 oz. tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional, for serving)
- avocado (diced, optional, for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, corn, scallions, bell pepper, salsa, cumin, chili powder, oregano, garlic powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a rubber spatula to combine.
- Arrange half of the chips in an even layer in the prepared baking dish. Top with half of the bean mixture. Sprinkle evenly with half of the shredded pepper jack and cheddar cheeses. Repeat with remaining chips, beans, and cheeses.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories300Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes